Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Seeing the benefits of a natural life

So Before my trip I took this picture. It had been 2 months since Kelsie and I began our transition into a healthy lifestyle. I have lost 9 lbs in total and have 11 to go. I didn't do the best at following my new lifestyle while visiting my parents, especially when it comes to exercise. However, I am happy to report that while I may not have lost any weight I didn't gain any either. 
I am quite excited and proud of the effect a natural lifestyle has had on me. I have found not only am I more confident and have found that my body has begun to resemble it's old self but I have found that I am happier and have more energy. I am able to keep up with my very active husband and daughter. I am also a ton more positive. 
I truly believe that my new lifestyle has effected my relationships. I was so much happier and more positive during my visit with my family. The memories we made this last trip alone have made my new change totally worth it. I look forward to sharing my progress with all of you as well as a few posts for advise on traveling with a little one and how to help them be comfortable in a new place. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment