Friday, June 13, 2014

Easy Paleo Hamburger Pie

If you are like me the worst part of the day is deciding what to make for dinner. Especially when you are trying to eat healthy and trying to cut out carbs. I have been on the search for yummy and filling dinner recipes and this one is ranked mine and my husband's favorite. We LOVE IT. It is super simple to make and it fills us both up. This is one of those dinners that we almost have weekly now.
I normally will steam some broccoli and carrots for a side to go along with the pie for a complete meal. The recipe can be found HERE, thanks to beautyandthefoodie.com


Believe me you will love this! For me and my husband we usually add a little bit more sauce then the recipes calls for mixed in with the meat...adjust for how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment