Tuesday, June 3, 2014


So we don’t have the usual update this week guys. My update picture and weight will have to wait until tomorrow until I find my scale and get my mirror hung in our new bathroom. Our new home is slowly coming together (which is beautiful by the way, thanks to my wonderful husband and all his hard work).
So, this week I will share with you one of my favorite workout/ relaxation techniques for the morning. Yoga!! I know it isn’t revolutionary but I will say it has been for me in my life.  I find that working out in the morning helps my entire day go better but on those days I can’t make it to the gym (and honestly sometimes after I get home from the gym) I like to find my focus and my center with a simple yoga video. I have my mat in the living room before the family wakes up and I just take my time for me. The video doesn’t need to be long or expensive. I use one that I got from Wal-Mart called “Gaiam: Am Yoga for Your Week”. There a few short videos focusing on different areas of the body and I just switch up my routine daily. Just another way I keep myself living the natural life. ;) -Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment