Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Children Chiropractic Adjustments

I haven't been one that has been seeing a Chiropractor my whole life, but now wish I had. I started getting adjusted about two years ago, and I feel like it has made a huge difference in how my body feels. The biggest thing I have learned from being adjusted is that your body doesn't have to be hurting to need an adjustment. Getting adjusted helps with several areas in the body and it's not always something that you can be aware of by pain.
I found this video of Dr. Millet at Veo Clinic adjusting this little baby and I love it. I knew I wanted to share it immediately because Dr. Millet adjusts my little baby whose 2 months old. He adjusted my little Grey for the first time when he was only a day old. Dr. Millet is awesome with kids, as you can see in the video. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is interested in adjustments for your kids or for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment