Thursday, May 29, 2014

A little bit closer... big changes

It has been 5 weeks since we first began our journey to health. I am pleased to announce I have lost 6 lbs now in total and am finally starting to recognize myself in the mirror again. 
I don't want to be super model thin. What I want is to be a healthy mom with all the energy I need to play with my little girl and keep up with her as she is getting busier and busier. I have found through this process that I don't just want a healthy life, I want a happy life. I believe that my journey to being happy has begun with my journey to be healthy. 
We all want to be the best we can be. For ourselves, for our kids, for our spouses. When we put bad things in our body, do bad things to it or simply neglect it we are creating a negative emotion which then settles with in us and eventually effects everything around us. We take care of the things we love so why not love ourselves, take better care of ourselves to help find the tools to be better for those around us.
Before and 5 weeks later:



  







No comments:

Post a Comment