Monday, May 19, 2014

Sharing the Change with Family

So as I mentioned before I am a new first time home owner. We love that we have our own place to grow as a family and make new memories. Many of these first memories are going to be of remodeling and renovating our first home.
My husband is quite a handy man and quite capable of handling a fixer upper. However the poor man lives with two demanding females; myself and our little girl Sophie. That along with his hectic work schedule has made it a bit difficult to get much done around the house. So, we have called in some reinforcements, the remolding gurus themselves, my mom and dad.

They have been so helpful and we look forward to continuing to work with them for a few days but as we continue to work all of us are feeling the repercussions of spending half a day in a crawl space and the other half reaching up to the ceiling to change our light bulbs and light fixtures. all this while watching baby Sophie.
After the first day it was clear that we all needed an energy boost. so, we broke out the Momentum 2.0.
now as you all know Kelsie and I are doing the 90 day challenge at the Veo Clinic in Ogden and so to support us our husbands have joined us in our healthy endeavor. both of our husbands are avid users of the Veo products. One of my husbands favorite products is Momentum 2.0 . It is a natural powder that is mixed with water to create an energy drink of sorts. My husband and I actually start everyday with a shake made of a mixture of Pearl 2.0 and momentum. Well, we have upped our dose two twice daily and let me tell you the amount of energy we have has increased exponentially! We love it. and honestly, i think the the metabolism support product Burn has helped me in the energy department as well.
In my honest opinion, with out the new balance of my diet, supplements and exercise, I do not know that I would be as productive as i have been this past week.
another product from the Veo Clinic that has been great for us during the remodel of our home is Relaxall. My husbands first used this product when he though out his back and has since become a firm believer in this product. He has since introduced it to our cousins, his mom and now we are sure it will help my dad with his back- a side effect of our home remodel. I'll keep you posted on the home remodel and my healthy progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment