Monday, May 19, 2014

Seeing Some Results

It's coming along! We had a wonderful visit with my parents. Even though I know they wanted to cuddle and play with Sophie the hole time they sure worked hard. we got so much done and my dad's talents as an amateur electrician and my mom's as an amateur landscape designer proved to be anything but amateur. We started with some crazy old electrical outlets and switches and a few room with out any actual lighting! My dad got us fixed up. He took care of some electrical issues that were a fire hazard to say the least and installed some lighting not only in our living room but in our crawl space as well! it looks amazing! we have all new beautiful white outlets and switches as well as some beautiful can lights in the front room- with a dimmer! It's the simple things that bring it all together and get me the most excited. and honestly, it is those little things that have proven to be the most challenging.


It is the same with our front flower bed. i thought it wasn't that big of a deal or that much of an eye sore but once my mom started pointing out that a few of the things i thought were "pretty flowers" were actually weeds I knew I was in trouble and in much need of some help. At the nursery I pointed out flowers i thought were pretty  and bushes i thought would look nice but if it hadn't been for my mom i would have put all the wrong plants in and still would of had to replant next year. But, with her her help it looks gorgeous and all of it will come back next year. :)
As for my progress, i did skip a week with my progress pictures but a certain aunt flow came to visit with her bloaty friend and lets just say i looked worse that when i started. but now that she has packed her bags for a month I am proud to show off my progress! 
 

In all I have only lost 4 lbs but i feel like my body has taken on a totally different shape. I need to keep at it and drop a few more lbs and tone up but I am super happy with not only the results I am getting but especially the change in the amount of energy I have. I have to say I can hit my day harder and get more accomplished with my day. I am more tired at night but it is a good tired. A tired I can say I have earned after a hard days work. 
Kelsie and I have also gone and gotten reevaluated and a few things have changed as far as our diets and supplements go but I think that I am becoming more rounded out as a healthy individual. As the week goes on I'll talk about some of the supplements that i have been introduced to and how i feel I'm doing with them. JL

No comments:

Post a Comment