Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Light Summer Salad/Wrap Recipe

I found this recipe about a year ago when I was eating Paleo and I fell IN LOVE with this dressing. It is delish!!! I recently made it again and was reminded of how yummy and easy this is, and is now becoming an easy go to lunch recipe.With this recipe you can either create it as a wrap, by using a big leaf of Romaine lettuce and putting all the goodness inside. Or if you prefer you can cut up the Romaine and add everything as a topping. I do both just depending on my mood!



Light Summer Salad/Wrap Recipe:

1/2 cup chopped chicken (I usually season my with black pepper and a pinch of salt)
1/2 chopped fuji apple (or apple of your preference)
1/3 cup of blueberries
1 Tbsp of slivered almonds

Dressing:
2 Tbsp Agave Nectar
2 Tbsp Almond Butter

**Sometimes instead of blueberries in my salad I will use grapes. Also, if you don't have Agave Nectar you can also use natural honey.

You will love this!! So YUMMY.


No comments:

Post a Comment