Thursday, May 29, 2014

Feel The Burn!

As many of you know Kelsie and I are doing the Veo 90 Day Challenge. Along with a healthy diet and exercise our healthy lifestyle is supported by natural supplements from the Veo Clinic. One of the supplements I take is called Burn. It is appropriately named since it has high but safe quantities of niacin.
Niacin helps support the metabolic process. It is an essential vitamin also known as B3 that has an indirect impact on weight loss. Essentially if you want to lose weight you need to develop a healthy lifestyle and change you habits. You need to eat healthy and exercise. Burn will only support this change and help you see better results. 
A side effect of taking Burn is actually referenced in the name. Burn. Some may see the Niacin Flush as a result of taking Burn. THIS IS OK. I panicked the first time I flushed. I thought I was having some crazy allergic reaction. I felt hot and my skin turned red. I felt my heart rate increase slightly. I was concerned it was going to get worse but as I experienced the flush it went as quickly as it came. 
After I experience the Niacin Flush I honestly feel great. I feel like my lungs have opened up, I have more energy and I feel like even my skin is brighter.

Niacin can help flush out toxins in the system which coupled with supporting you metabolism gives you a real recipe for weight loss success.
I can say that changing my lifestyle, incorporating some healthy supplements coupled with Burn has really helped me. Burn has given me more energy than ever.
*You can visit the Livestrong website for more information: Livestrong: Niacin and Weightloss

No comments:

Post a Comment